AIESL Recruitment 2016 at www.airindia.in, 961 posts Aircraft Technician – The AIESL has issued the AIESL Recruitment 2016 notification for the 961 posts of Aircraft Technician. People need to apply for the AIESL Vacancy 2016 till the 30th September 2016. The notification for the Air India Recruitment 2016 can be seen on the AIESL website www.airindia.in. The mode of the AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 application will be Online. People who are seeking the govt jobs in Delhi can apply now as these jobs are based in Delhi. Check the below section for the pay, Aircraft Technician age specifications, AIESL Education, how to apply process and selection method.
AIESL Recruitment 2016
- Name: Air India Engineering Services Ltd
- Vacancy Name: Aircraft Technician
- Amount of Posts: 961 posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Qualification Requisites: AME Diploma/ Certificate
- Demanded Age: 28 years
- Job Location: Delhi, Delhi
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Official Website: www.airindia.in
- Last Date: 30th September 2016
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016
Now those who want to understand more about the Air India Engineering Services Ltd Vacancy 2016 post details can see the given table. It is preferable to check the official notification.
AIESL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Aircraft Technician: 961 posts
Air India Engineering Services Ltd Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016
Now as per the official advertisement of AIESL, the people must acquire the AME Diploma/ Certificate in aircraft maintenance engineering under Rule 133B for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016. The selection of the people would be made on Written Examination and the age limit is fixed at 28 years for general candidates. The application fee of Rs.1000/- for the general candidates would be acquired from the people. The pay scale for the AIESL Aircraft Technician Vacancy 2016 is set to Rs.15, 000/- during training period and Rs. 17, 680/- after training. Please refer to the notification.
Air India Aircraft Technician Vacancy 2016
Demanded Age: 28 years for general candidates, Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC category candidates.
Qualification Requisites: AME Diploma/ Certificate in aircraft maintenance engineering under Rule 133B for the AIESL Jobs 2016.
Pay Scale: Rs.15, 000/- during training period and Rs. 17, 680/- after training.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- for the general candidates, no fee will be required for the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen. Fee should be paid through the online SBI Bank Challan.
Selection Procedure: Written Examination will be done to select the right candidates for the AIESL Vacancy 2016.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Apply Online 2016
How to apply for AIESL Recruitment 2016
- Check out the AIESL website at www.airindia.in.
- Now click the AIESL Notification 2016. Read the notification carefully.
- People can now see the AIESL Online Application Form 2016.
- Fill up the AIESL Application Form 2016 and pay the application fee.
- Upload required documents, if asked and submit the form.
- Take the printout of the online application form of AIESL.
Closing Date of Application: 30th September 2016