BCCL Recruitment 2016 at www.bccl.gov.in, Bharat Coking Coal Ltd Jobs 2016 for Overseer, Junior Overman, and Mining Sirdar. Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a Mini-Ratna Company, has issued the BCCL Recruitment 2016 notification for the 721 posts of Overseer, Junior Overman, and Mining Sirdar. The BCCL Notification 2016 was issued under the advertisement no. 06/2016. Candidates need to fill the BCCL online application form 2016 to apply for the BCCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016. The online application for the Bharat Coking Coal Ltd Jobs will open on 15th June 2016 to 07th July 2016. The online application form can be filled through the BCCL website www.bccl.gov.in. Those who are interested in applying for the BCCL Junior Overman Recruitment 2016 can read the following details regarding the age limit, salary, education, selection process and how to apply.
BCCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016
Now we are going to give you the brief details about the BCCL Junior Overman Recruitment 2016, Candidates should note down that this vacancy is based in Dhanbad, Jharkhand. So, those who are exploring the Govt jobs in Jharkhand 2016 in the Mining Sector can send an application now. But before applying online for the BCCL jobs 2016, candidates need to read these details which will be very helpful for them.
- Name of the Company: Bharat Coking Coal Ltd (BCCL)
- Vacancy Name: Overseer, Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar
- Number of Posts: 721
- Job location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand
- Employment Number: 06/2016
- Qualification requirements: Diploma in Civil Engineering / Valid DGMS Certificates
- Age Limit: 18 years to 30 years
- Salary / Pay Scale: Rs. 19035.02
- Selection Process: Written Test, Medical Examination
- Application Mode: Online
- Last date to apply: 07th July 2016
BCCL Junior Overman Recruitment 2016
The candidates seeking the Mining Jobs in Jharkhand should note that the application process will be done online. The Selection process for the BCCL Junior Overman Recruitment 2016 will be based on the Written test. The final selection will be done on the merit list. The examination will be conducted at Dhanbad, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Kolkata. The BCCL examination 2016 will be carried out on the OMR Sheet. So, candidates need to be familiar with the OMR Sheets before the examination. The age of the applicants should be between 18 years to 30 years and the educational requirement for the BCCL recruitment will be Diploma in Civil Engineering / Valid DGMS Certificates. The pay scale of Rs. 19035.02 will be given to the candidates selected through the recruitment. Now check the name and number for the BCCL Vacancy 2016.
BCCL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
BCCL Overseer Recruitment 2016
Now check out the table at the link given below for the precise information about the age, qualification, and the salary. Please have a look at the table and get all the relevant information.
|Overseer (Civil)||18 years to 30 years||19035.02||Matriculation / Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 Years).|
|Junior Overman||“||“||Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 (Three) / Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS) / Gas Testing and First Aid Certificate.|
|Mining Sirdar||“||“||Mining Sirdar’s Certificate issued by Director General Mines Safety (DGMS) / Gas Testing and First Aid Certificate.|
The age relaxation of 05 years for SC & ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates (Non-Creamy Layer) will be given. Please see BCCL notification 2016 for more.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the BCCL application fee of Rs. 200/ (Rs. Two Hundred only) through “SBI-i-Collect option” / SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards. The cash payment can be paid via e-challan at branches of SBI. There will be no fee for the SC/ST, PWD/Ex-Serviceman, and departmental candidates.
Selection Process: The selection for the BCCL Recruitment 2016 will be done on Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions written test, the exam will be done on OMR Sheet. The final selection of the candidates will be completed on the basis of Merit, i.e. marks obtained in the written test.
BCCL Syllabus 2016 for Overseer (Civil), Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar
The BCCL Syllabus 2016 for the examination is given below. There will be an Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions examination will be carried out containing two section. The candidates can give the test in English and Hindi language.
- Part-A- General Awareness Test (25 Marks).
- Part-B- Professional Aptitude Test ( 75 Marks)
Those who will clear the written exam will have to go for the Original Documents verification and the medical examination by the Company’s
Authorized Medical Board.
BCCL Admit Card 2016 for Overseer (Civil), Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar
The written test will be conducted for the hiring and the admit card will be issued online. The BCCL Admit Card 2016 will be released online 15 days before the examination. The date of the examination will be notified later to the candidates.
How to apply for BCCL Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the BCCL website www.bccl.gov.in.
- Now click on the “Career in BCCL” link on the main page.
- Fill up all the essential details and Photograph and Signature.
- Now pay the application fee and take print out of ‘Registered Application Form’ filled through online mode.
- Now send the online application form along with all supporting documents to The Advertiser (BCCL), Post Box No: 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110051 on or before 17.07.2016.
Important Dates of BCCL Recruitment 2016:
- Online Application Start Date: 15.06.2016
- Online Application Last Date: 07.07.2016 (Few Days Left)
- Application Fee Remittance Last Date: 10.07.2016
- Last Date to submit payment details online: 10.07.2016
- Last date to send hard copy of online application / Documents: 17.07.2016
- Admit Card Download date: 15 days prior to an examination.
- Examination Date: Will be updated later.
Candidates can bookmark this BCCL Recruitment Page for the future updates. Check the official notification etc at the link given below.