BPSC Recruitment 2016 2017 – 60th, 61st & 62nd Common Exam Notification for various vacancies. Bihar Administrative Services Recruitment 2016. BPSC Rajasva Adhikari Vacancy Notification. Bihar Police Services Jobs 2016 notification is issued by the Bihar Public Service Commission. If you are looking for the Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 then you can read the given section. The BPSC Notification 2016 is issued by the Bihar PSC for the Rural Development Officer, Assistant Employment Exchange Executive, and Other posts. So, candidates looking for the Govt Jobs in Bihar can now read the Bihar PSC Recruitment Notification 2016. Please read the given section for more.
BPSC Recruitment 2016
Candidates looking for the BPSC Vacancy can apply these posts through online mode. To send BPSC Apply Online Application Form 2016, candidates must check the BPSC website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. The last date to apply for the BPSC Recruitment will be 31st October 2016 and candidates can submit BPSC online Application Form until 3rd November 2016. Good chance for the candidates looking for Bihar Govt Jobs as plenty of jobs is advertised for the BPSC Jobs. 642 Vacancies have been released by the commission. Candidates are now required to read the full BPSC Notification to get more details about these vacancies. We have gathered some important information at the given section. We advise candidates to read this information carefully to apply successfully.
BPSC Vacancy 2016 Info
- Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Posts: Rural Development Officer, Assistant Employment Exchange Executive etc.
- No. of posts: 642 Posts
- Education: Graduate Degree
- Selection Process: Written Test/Merit Basis and Interview
- BPSC Online Registration Last Date: 31st October 2016
- BPSC Online Application Submission Last Date: 3rd November 2016
- Application Process Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Recruitment 2016 2017
Candidates should note down that they can only submit their application through www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. This is an official website which will be open to all candidates until 31st October 2016. Candidates should open the BPSC Advertisement 2016 which is given below. After reading the BPSC Advt for the BPSC 60 62 exam, they apply accordingly. Candidates can bookmark this page for the future updates on BPSC 60 to 62 news. This page will be updated frequently with the latest information on BPSC Vacancy.
BPSC 60th to 62th notification
- Bihar Administrative Services 244
- Rajasva Adhikari 175
- Bihar Police Services 30
- Vanijyakar Adhikari 73
- Bihar Probation Services 60
- Niyojan Padadhikari 03
- Shram Adhikshak 07
- Alpsankhyak Kalyan Padadhikari 03
- Sahkarita Padadhikari 03
- Utpaad Nirikshak 02
- Ganna Padadhikari 02
- Zila Homeguard 05
- Zila Nirvachan Padadhikari 04
- Bihar Nibandhan services 11
- Gramin Vikas Padadhikari 13
- Zila Ankeshan Padadhikari 07
Bihar Psc Recruitment Notification 2016
Now candidates are required to read the given section for more details about the BPSC Recruitment 2016. Below section will focus on more areas such as age, qualification, salary, selection and how to apply information.
Age: Maximum age limit for the BPSC Recruitment will be 37 years. Those candidates who belong to the SC / ST categories will be given Age relaxation as per the Government rules.
Education / Qualification: People applying for the BPSC Jobs should possess the Graduate degree from the recognized university or institute. Candidates need to produce the Graduate certificate to the commission.
Salary / Pay Scale: Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment pay scale is fixed at Rs. 9300-34800/- per month. Garde pay of Rs.4200/Rs.4800/Rs.5400 will be given according to post. Please check the BPSC Recruitment Notification at the given area.
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Test & personal interview will be conducted to select the right candidate for the BPSC Jobs. So, those who are applying for these posts should keep in mind that they have to clear all these steps.
Application Fee: Rs 650 /- should be paid by the General category candidates towards the application fee via SBI bank challan. Rs 200/- is fixed for the SC / ST candidates.
BPSC Apply Online Application Form
- Candidates must visit the bpsc.bih.nic.in a website to apply for the BPSC Recruitment.
- Now click on the “Important Notice: Press Release for 60th, 61st and 62nd Common Combined (Preliminary/Mains) Competitive Examination” link given on the main page.
- Now check the notification carefully and read it.
- Then click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form carefully, pay the application form.
- Submit the application form and take the printout.