ESIC Bangalore Recruitment 2016, Junior Residents Vacancy, 13 Posts, Walk in Interview on 07th September 2016. ESIC Bangalore Notification has been put on the official website www.esic.nic.in. Those who are looking for the ESIC Bangalore staff nurse recruitment 2016 2017 have to wait for some more time as this time ESIC Notification 2016 is released for the Junior Residents, Part Time Super Specialist (Urology) and Part Time Super Specialist – Gastroenterology (Medical). Candidates can go for the walk in interview on 07th September 2016. Those who want to apply for the ESIC Bangalore Vacancy 2016 needs to check the given area for more related information about the age, qualification, salary and other details.
ESIC Bangalore Recruitment 2016
- Name: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Bangalore
- Name of the Post: Junior Resident
- Number of Posts: 13
- Application Mode: Walk-in-Interview
- Walk-in-Date: 07th September 2016
- ESIC Bangalore Website: www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Bangalore Notification 2016
Candidates should note that this ESIC Bangalore Jobs 2016 notification is issued by the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India for the Medical College, PGIMSR & MODEL HOSPITAL Bangalore. The ESIC Bangalore Junior Resident Recruitment 2016 is provided on the contract basis for one year. Let’s have a look at the name and number of the posts for the ESIC Banglore Recruitment 2016.
|Name||No. of Posts|
UR-08 & SC-02 & ST-01 One vacancy is reserved for PWD (OA & OL)
|Part Time Super Specialist (Urology)||01|
|Part Time Super Specialist – Gastroenterology (Medical)||01|
Candidates who are searching for the Govt Jobs in Karnataka can now apply for the ESIC Karnataka Jobs 2016. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Bangalore has issued 11 posts for the Junior Residents Jobs, 01 posts each for the Part Time Super Specialist in Urology and Gastroenterology (Medical). The other educational requirement for the ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR Recruitment 2016 is given below.
ESIC Bangalore Junior Resident Recruitment 2016
|Junior Residents||30 years as on 07/09/2016||MBBS Degree and must be registered with the MCI.||Rs.15,600/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- plus NPA and other allowances.|
|Part Time Super Specialist (Urology)||64 years as on 07/09/2016||DM/MCH or equivalent qualification.||Rs.60,000/-P.M for 3 hours session, extra session of 2 hours – Rs.2,000/-.|
|Part Time Super Specialist – Gastroenterology (Medical)||64 years as on 07/09/2016||MCH or equivalent qualification||Rs.60,000/-P.M for 3 hours session, the extra session of 2 hours – Rs.2,000/-.|
ESIC Bangalore Part Time Super Specialist Recruitment 2016
Now, candidates applying for the Part Time Super Specialist Jobs 2016 in ESIC Bangalore needs to attend the walk in interview on 07th September 2016. We are going to provide you the how to apply process at the given space as per the ESIC Bangalore Recruitment Notification 2016. Candidates need to read the official ESIC Notification before going to the walk in. Candidates need to download the ESIC Bangalore Application Form 2016 from the below-given link. Read the instructions now.
ESIC Bangalore Application Form 2016
Follow these simple steps to apply for the ESIC Bangalore Vacancy 2016.
- Candidates need to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in.
- Now they have to download the ESIC Bangalore Application Form 2016.
- Read the ESIC Junior Resident Notification carefully before applying.
- Candidate need to go to the 6th Floor, Council Hall, ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560 010 on 07th September 2016.
- The registration process will start from 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM.
- Candidates need to report there before 09.30 AM to register themselves.
- They must carry the prescribed application form, 2 photographs and xerox copy of self-attested documents such as SSLC Certificate, MBBS / PG / DM/MCh Certificates, MCI/KMC registration and caste certificate (If applicable).