GATE 2017 Admit Card Download Online – The IIT Kanpur has published the GATE 2017 Admit Card cum hall ticket at appsgate.iisc.ernet.in/ or gate.iisc.ernet.in or www.iitr.ac.in/gate/ on 17th December. To download the admit card, the contenders could browse through the tab stated underneath.
GATE 2017 Admit Card
The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), governing body accountable for carrying out GATE entrance exam this year has unrolled the newest notice about the download of GATE 2017 Admit card.
Previously, the download of GATE admit card 2017 had been scheduled for 10 March 17th December . The GATE admit card would be produced to the job seekers who had filled the application form after making sure their eligibility. The GATE 2017 Hall Ticket is going to be obtainable on the formal web address or it can be downloaded via the given section.
GATE Admit Card 2017 is going to be ready at gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2017/ for the current year Exam after 17th December 2016. Now the engine is started and one of the most competitive Indian examination is planning to take place across numerous exam locations in the country decided by the IIT Kanpur.
Update: The enrollment for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 are prolonged to October 10 up to 11 am. The closing date for ask for change in the choice of exam city latest by November 16. The exam is arranged to be planned on February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2017. The admit cards for the same will publish on January 5, 2017, and the results for the same is going to be announced on March 27. The admit card link will be published here. Bookmark GATE Admit Card 2017 page or share your comments below.
To Download GATE 2017 Admit Card important particulars :
A score of this Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is accepted by numerous institutes. Together with the GATE Admit Card 2017, the administration has also notified some important particulars to students. Some of the important details are shared below :
GATE Admit Card 2017
- Please reach at examination venue before 30 minutes of examination time.
- The hopefuls must reveal their original GATE 2017 Admit Card whenever asked.
- Job hopefuls are sought to give their required documents at the center which must be provided by aiming their Hall Tickets on them.
- Note : Please visit the formal page of GATE 2017 for every single information.
A seat would be allocated to the candidate based on his / her roll number. No plea would be authorized if any job hopefuls modifications / cheats for the seat and the entrance shall be declined. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2017 is going to be set up from February 4, 2017, to February 12, 2017, for admission to Postgraduate Courses with MHRD and other Government scholarships or assistantships in engineering by Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
According to a recent notification supplied by IIT Kanpur, GATE Exam Admit Card 2017 would be uploaded on formal servers on or after January 5 2017 . Applicants would be able to download the GATE Admit Card by logging in using their application ID and password.
Download GATE 2017 Hall Ticket:
Every single year, GATE Exams applications are approved in online mode only. The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is planning to organize GATE 2017 on February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2017. GATE Admit Card 2017 can be acquired after 05th January 2017. Just use the following link to download your GATE 2017, Admit Card.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has agreed to put out GATE 2017 Admit Card on or after 17th December 2016. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) that is a qualifying exam for admission into engineering degree courses.
Process to download GATE Admit Card or Hall Ticket Online:
To download GATE 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket, individuals may follow the below method:
- Visit to the formal website at www.gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2017/.
- Seek a way to admit card part.
- Click “GATE” under the moving “Admission”.
- Click on “GOAPS website”.
- Submit the required information to download the GATE admit card.
- GATE 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket will display on the screen.
- Possession of hall ticket would be considered as mandatory for all individuals who appear for GATE 2017.
- People have to verify whether their signature, photo and other guidance on the admit card are properly printed.
- Candidates request for alteration of ideas in the admit card will not be entertained.
- Using mobile phone/ calculator in the examination hall would be prohibited.
- People coming out for the examination should be present half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates indulging in misconduct would be given out of the exam hall.
- Any error in the admit card must be notified to the concerned council without a wait.
- GATE Online Application Processing system (GOAPS) Website Opens : Enrolment, Application Filling, Application Submission 1st September 2016(00:00 Hrs)
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application via Website 10th October 2016 (23:59 Hrs).
- Closing Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login 16th November 2016.
- Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for Printing 05th January 2017.
- GATE 2017 Online Examination
- Forenoon : 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon : 2:00PM to 5:00 PM
- February 4, 2017, February 5, 2017, February 11, 2017, February 12, 2017
- Declaration of Results on the Online Application site 27th March 2017 (10:00Hrs)