Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in / gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in, 685 posts Nayab Mamlatdar (Revenue), Nayab Section officer (Sachivalay) (Dy. SO), Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) / Resident Medical Officer – GPSC has recently alerted us about the GPSC Recruitment 2016 notification for the 685 posts of Deputy Section Officer & Deputy Mamlatdar. If you’d like to apply then 20th July 2016 is the closing date to send application form for Gujarat PSC Notification July 2016. Individuals must look at the GPSC website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for the Gujarat PSC Vacancy 2016 notification. The total of the Gujarat PSC Ojas Apply Online process will be finished on Ojas Website. The location for the jobs is going to be Gandhinagar, so individuals looking for govt jobs in Gujarat will get the option. Given section can be seen for the GPSC selection strategy , wages, age information, how to submit an application and Nayab Mamlatdar Qualification.
Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016
- Company Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Name of Posts: Nayab Mamlatdar (Revenue), Nayab Section officer (Sachivalay) (Dy. SO), Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) / Resident Medical Officer
- Total Quantity of posts: 685 posts
- Expected Age Limit: 20 to 35 years
- Qualification Criteria: Graduate / Computer Application Degree
- Selection Mode: Written examinations and personal interview
- Application Method: Online
- Web Address: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- The last date to submit application: 20-07-2016
Gujarat PSC Nayab Mamlatdar Recruitment 2016
Click on the Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs 2016 vacancy guidance at the given portion. Don’t fill out an application without checking out the complete details. If you want to check the GPSC Notification July August 2016 then please check the bottom of this post. Candidates must visit this webiste for more GPSC Jobs.
Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 Opening Info
Nayab Mamlatdar (Revenue): 200 Posts
Nayab Section officer (Dy. SO) (GPSC) / Nayab Section Adhikari: 31 Posts
Nayab Section officer (Sachivalay) (Dy. SO): 454 Posts
Administrative Officer: 02 Posts
Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) / Resident Medical Officer: 336 Posts
Principal (Adarsh Nivasi Shala): 04 Posts
Jail Superintended: 02 Posts
GPSC Nayab Section officer Recruitment 2016
The individuals will be given the pay scale of Rs.15500/- fixed if picked for the Gujarat PSC Nayab Mamlatdar Recruitment 2016. Application fee of Rs. 100/- has to be paid by the individuals to apply. Age criteria for the Gujarat PSC Nayab Section Adhikari Recruitment 2016 are going to be 20 years to 35 years. The selection process is going to be complete through the Written exam and personal interview. The crucial academic condition is going to be Graduate / Computer Application Degree from any recognized private or Govt University / Institute.
Expected Age Limit: 20 years to 35 years for general candidates.
S. & E. B.C. S.C. and S.T. Candidate of Gujarat along with the Women Category is 20 to 40 years.
20 to 45 years for the Woman Candidate belonging to S & E B C,S.C. and S.T. category of Gujarat Origin only.
Qualification Criteria: Candidates must hold a Graduate degree and Computer Application Degree from any recognized private or Govt University / Institute.
Salary: Rs.15500/- fixed for first five years and then Pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- along with the grade pay of Rs. 4400.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- along with the postal charges. The fee can be paid online or via Indian postal Order.
Selection Mode: Written exam and personal interview will be done to select the candidates for the OJAS Recruitment 2016.
ojas.gujarat.gov.in GPSC Recruitment 2016 / Apply Online
How to apply for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016
- GPSC website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in / gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in must be launched to apply online.
- You should click on the GPSC Notification 2016.
- You must Open the Ojas Gujarat PSC Online Application Form.
- Fill application, upload photo, signature etc.
- Pay application fee and submit the application.
- Take the printout of the online application form
Application Closing Date: 20th July 2016