IBPS Recruitment 2016-2017 The official IBPS Notification 2016-2017 for the IBPS Exam 2016 is out. IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 notification CWE PO/MT-VI is now released for the Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts. The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016-2017 notification will also be released soon on the official website www.ibps.in. Here on this web page, you are going to get all information about the www.ibps.in 2016 notification, exam, syllabus, admit card, call letter and IBPS result 2016-2017. So, do not waste your time and look at the given section for the IBPS Exam 2016-2017 for the PO and MT Posts.
- 1 IBPS Recruitment 2016-2017
- 2 IBPS PO notification 2016-2017
- 3 IBPS PO Exam 2016
- 4 IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI Recruitment 2016 Information
- 5 IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
- 6 IBPS Apply Online 2016 at www.ibps.in
- 7 IBPS PO MT Call Letter 2016-2017
- 8 IBPS Exam Date 2016-2017 for CWE PO/MT-VI
- 9 IBPS Result 2016-2017 for PO / MT
- 10 IBPS PO Syllabus 2016 for Main Exam
IBPS Recruitment 2016-2017
So, today in this article we are going to know about the IBPS PO notification 2016 and the IBPS PO Exam 2016. As you all know that Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the Common Recruitment Process every year. This year also, it has issued the CWE PO/MT-VI advertisement for the Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts. The candidates who pass this exam will be posted in the Participating Organisations. The full list of the Participating Organisations is supplied below for our candidates. Right Now, those who are interested in the IBPS Probationary Officer Exam 2016 can check some of the essential details below.
IBPS PO notification 2016-2017
- Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Post Name: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
- No. of Posts: 8822 Posts
- No.: CWE PO/MT-VI
- Website: www.ibps.in
- Last Date to apply: 13th August 2016
The IBPS 2016 Recruitment process will be hosted on the official website and the IBPS application process will be ended on 13th August 2016. So, candidates who wish to apply for the post should apply now as the recruitment process already begins.
IBPS PO Exam 2016
The IBPS Exam 2016 for the post of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee will be conducted in two phases i.e. preliminary and main. Both exams will be done online. Candidates have to go for the IBPS Online Exam 2016 in two stage, one is preliminary exam and second is the main exam. The candidates who will apply for the recruitment need to go for the preliminary exam first. Those who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will go for the mains examination. After clearing the main examination candidates will be called for the IBPS Common Interview 2016-2017. The interview will be carried out by the Participating Organisations. Now in the given section please check out the name of the Participating banks and number of the posts.
IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI Recruitment 2016 Information
Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee: 8822 Posts
|Participating Organization||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total||Out of Which|
HI OC VI
|3||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Bank of India||28||15||53||104||200||2||2||2|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|7||Central Bank of India||45||22||81||152||300||3||3||3|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||75||38||136||251||500||8||5||2|
|14||Punjab National Bank||112||56||202||380||750||7||8||7|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank||23||11||42||82||158||1||1||1|
|18||Union Bank of India||128||61||178||532||899||14||14||14|
|19||United Bank of India||30||15||54||101||200||10||4||2|
IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
At this point, you guys are well aware of the vacancies details, now we have some important details about the age, qualification, application fee and selection process at the given space. Please check it carefully to apply for the IBPS Vacancy 2016.
Age: The age for the IBPS Jobs 2016 will be Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years. Relaxation of 5 years will be given to the SC/ST Candidates, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates and 5 years for Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers, 1984 riots affected the person and those who lived in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Education: A graduate degree is required from the recognized university to apply for the IBPS Recruitment 2016.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to the general and OBC categories need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600 /- while SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for the IBPS Jobs 2016.
Selection Process: Candidates will be chosen after clearing written examination and the personal interview.
IBPS Apply Online 2016 at www.ibps.in
Those who want to send the application for the CWE PO/MT-VI should now check the whole IBPS application process at the given space. The recruitment will be done online so, candidates need not download IBPS Application Form 2016. Just read the steps given below.
- Job seekers need to go to the official website for the IBPS Vacancy 2016.
- They can apply online between 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016.
- One must open the IBPS Online Application Form 2016 for the PO/MT Recruitment 2016.
- Click on the CWE PO/MT link on the main page of the website and then click on the online application link.
- Now, press the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” link.
- Upload the photograph and signature first.
- Fill the application correctly and pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the system generated on-line application form.
- Retain the Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Candidates are not required to send the printout of the application to the bank.
IBPS PO MT Call Letter 2016-2017
After submitting the online application, candidates need to download the IBPS PO Call Letter 2016 and IBPS MT Call Letter 2017 from the official website. The admit card will be released 15 days before the examination. The call letter will be issued for both preliminary and main examinations. The Centre, venue address, date and time will be print on the IBPS PO Admit Card 2016. The IBPS PO MT Interview call letter 2017 will be issued after both examinations. Candidates need to see this website for more. Call letter for Scribe in the Main Examination: It’ll be an extra call letter for Scribe for the Main exam.
- IBPS PO Pre- Exam Training Call Letter 2016 Download Date: 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016
- IBPS MT Preliminary Exam Call Letter 2016 Download Date: October 2016
- IBPS Probationary Officer Main Exam Call Letter 2016 Download Date: November 2016
- IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2017: January 2017
IBPS Exam Date 2016-2017 for CWE PO/MT-VI
Those candidates who are eager to know the IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI Exam 2016 should check below area.
- IBPS Probationary Officer Preliminary Online Examination Date: 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016, 23.10.2016.
- IBPS Management Trainee Main Exam Date 2017-2017: 20.11.2016.
- IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI Interview Date: January / February 2017.
IBPS Result 2016-2017 for PO / MT
The IBPS PO Result 2016, as well as the IBPS MT Result 2016, will be published online on the official website. Candidates can download it from there. Right now in the following area, we are going to give you some idea about the result date.
- IBPS PO Preliminary Result 2016 Date: November 2016
- IBPS PO Main Result 2016 Date: December 2016
- IBPS PO Interview Date 2017: January / February 2017
IBPS CWE 2016 for PO / MT
Candidates should note down that the Provisional Allotment will be done from April 2017. Now, those who want to go for the examination should check the syllabus of the examination at the given area of our website.
IBPS PO CWE Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2016
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||1 hour|
IBPS PO Syllabus 2016 for Main Exam
|Name of Tests|
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each|
test (Separately timed)
|1||Reasoning||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||English||30 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|4||General Awareness (with special|
reference to Banking)
|40||40||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|5||Computer Knowledge||20||20||English & Hindi||10 minutes|
Candidates now have to check the official notification link at the given space and read it thoroughly to avoid any mistakes. This was the full information provided for the IBPS Recruitment 2016 from sbibpssc.in. Please let us know about your thoughts.