UP Minority Scholarship 2016 2017. Download Application Form Now. Check UP Minority Scholarship List 2016 2017 as well as Status and Last Date.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the information about the Uttar Pradesh Minority Scholarship 2016 2017 can check this page for the relevant information. We are going to provide you all information regarding the Uttar Pradesh Minority Scholarship List as well as the Uttar Pradesh Minority Scholarship Status 2016. One must read all the information which is provided here for the UP Minority Scholarship 2016 Last Date. Read the following section for more details.
- 1 UP Minority Scholarship 2016 2017
- 2 UP Minority Scholarship 2016 Last Date
- 3 UP Minority Scholarship 2016 Application Form
UP Minority Scholarship 2016 2017
Uttar Pradesh Minority Welfare Department gives the Minority Scholarship every year to the Minority candidates of Uttar Pradesh. This year, they are going to do the same to at least 55000 candidates. The scholarship will be given to the hostellers and the Day scholars. Those candidates who want to go for the renewal of UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2016 should go to the online portal to fill out the online application form. Candidates must fill the online application form before the last date. Fresh registration for the scholarship is open right now and candidates must fill the application form online. Under the scholarship pattern of state government, pre-matric (class IX-X) students are eligible to a scholarship of Rs. 720 per year, given their family income, is under Rs 1 lakh per year. Scholarship at Pre-Matric level is allocated to motivate parents to deliver their school going children to schools, reduce their economic load and finally strengthening them through education.
UP Minority Scholarship 2016 Last Date
The following schemes will be opening soon for the candidates. The last date to apply for these schemes will be updated soon on our website.
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme (Ministry of Minority Affairs) – Opening Soon
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme (Ministry of Minority Affairs) – Opening Soon
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme (Ministry of Minority Affairs) – Opening Soon
UP Minority Scholarship 2016 Application Form
Candidates can download the application form for the Scholarship from the U.P. Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System website http://scholarship.up.nic.in/. The direct link of the उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली website is given at the end of this page. Candidates must go to this website and register themselves for the scholarship.
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Prematric Scholarship 2016-2016 Eligibility
Classes such as for instance General, SC, ST, OBC plus minorities group could also submit an application if they are a student of 9th class or 10th class in Uttar Pradesh (UP) districts. Candidates belonging to Muslim, Sikhs, Christians, Buddha, Jain and Parsi can apply for the UP Minority Scholarship 2016.
- Under 1 Lakh for Minority
- Under 30.000/- (Thirty Thousand) for OBC Category Students.
- Under 25,000/- General in an urban area and 19884/- in the rural area.
- Annual income level must be under 200,000 (2 Lakhs) Per year for SC, ST Category Students.
Income Criteria for Prematric Scheme
Applicable for Class IX-X
|Annual Income in Rs.|
|3.||General||Rural – Rs. 19884/-|
Urban- Rs. 25546/-
Income Criteria for Postmatric Scheme
|Annual Income in Rs.|
Necessary Documents for UP Scholarship 2016
- Caste Certificate
- Income Proof Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- School or College Certificates
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Affidavit as per the Govt. format along with Scanned Photo and Signature
Uttar Pradesh Minority Scholarship Status 2016
Candidates can check the status of the application at the U.P. Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement website. Candidates need to go to the said website and go to the Student tab given on the main website. Now select the Application Status link from the tab menu and click on it. This will take you to the new page, where you have to fill out the Registration number and then submit the form. You will get your status online.
Prematric (Classes I-X)
|Sr.||Class||Monthly Amount||Annual Amount|
|1.||I-V||Rs. 25||Rs. 300|
|2.||VI-VIII||Rs. 40||Rs. 480|
|3.||IX-X||Rs. 60||Rs. 720|
For OBC/SC/ST/Minority/General Category
|1.||Group 1||Rs. 1200||Rs. 550|
|2.||Group 2||Rs. 820||Rs. 530|
|3.||Group 3||Rs. 570||Rs. 300|
|4.||Group 4||Rs. 380||Rs. 230|
How to apply for UP Minority Scholarship 2016 2017
- Students must go to the website http://scholarship.up.nic.in/.
- Now read the instructions before applying.
- Now click on the Student tab on the main website.
- Those who are applying for the first time should click on the Registration tab.
- Those who are going for the Renewal must click on the After Registration Renewal tab.
- Fill up the application form correctly, give a passport sized photo and signature.
- Fill bank details such as A/c name plus number, Bank’s Address, Branch name and code, IFS code and type of Account.
- Submit the information.