ONGC Chennai GDMO Recruitment 2016
ONGC Chennai GDMO Recruitment 2016 – At http://www.ongcindia.com/, 03 posts for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) at ONGC, Chennai.
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd has now published the official notification for the ONGC Recruitment. Yes if you are looking for the ONGC Jobs 2016 or the Govt Jobs in Chennai, then this your chance to get an ONGC GDMO Jobs in Chennai. The company has issued the ADVT. No. CHN/R&P/Contr. Medic/ 1 / 2016 for the candidates searching for the Medical Officers jobs. The ONCC vacancy is offered on contract basis for a period of Two Years on consolidated honorarium. The application process will be done as a walk in interview on 14th June 2016. Candidates need to send the application form before it. The ONGC GDMO Application form can be downloaded from the ONGC Notification 2016 which is given below. Candidates are required to check all the details related to the ONGC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 at the given section of this website which includes name and number of the posts, age, and educational requirements, how to apply etc.
ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- Name: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
- Name of the Posts: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) / Medical Officer
- Application Type: Offline
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Selection Process: Walk-In
- Education Requirements: MBBS Degree
- Walk-In Date: 14th June 2016
|Name||Number of Posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – Full Time||02|
|Medical Officer (Occupational Health) – Full Time||01|
ONGC Chennai Jobs 2016
There are two posts are given for the post of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and one post of the Medical Officer (Occupational Health). Both posts are full time and are on contract basis for two years. Candidates are required to possess MBBS degree to apply for the ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2016. The age limit is not prescribed by the company but the preference will be given to the experienced candidates. Candidates will be given Rs.55,000/- every month for the ONGC Chennai Medical Officer Recruitment. Contract period will start from the date of joining. Selected applicants will need to sign a contract with the company. A notice period of one month is going to be necessary to be given from both sides for cancellation of contractual employment if ended before specified tenure period. The detailed information regarding the Chennai ONCG can be seen at the bottom part of our website.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold MBBS degree and also they must possess the Registration from State Medical Council.
Age: Age limitation is not fixed by the company but the experience will be counted for the ONGC Recruitment.
Salary: Those candidates who got selected for the ONGC GDMO Jobs will be paid Consolidated Honorarium of Rs.55,000/- per month.
ONGC Application Form Download 2016
Those candidates who are interested in the ONGC Chennai GDMO Recruitment 2016 can go for the walk in interview on 14th June 2016, just have a look at the ONGC Application procedure now.
- Go to the ONGC website at www.ongcindia.com.
- Download ONCG GDMO Application Form through recruitment page.
- Read the ONGC Notification and check the eligibility.
- Go to the GDMO Walk-In on 14th June 2016.
- Bring original Certificates of Educational Qualifications and Photo identity to the walk in interview.
- One recent passport size photograph is also required.
- The candidates need to go to the ONGC, 9 the Floor CMDA Tower-I, No.1 Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai-600 008.
- The time to attend the interview will be 10.00 am onwards.