Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 – Government Of Punjab And Directorate Of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab has issued the Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 notification for the 339 Medical Officer posts. The walk-in interview will be conducted for the Medical Officer MO Recruitment 2016 on 17th June 2016. The public notice was issued on 03rd June 2016 for the DHFWS Punjab Recruitment 2016. Candidates need to send the application form to the registered email address on or before 13.06.2016, 4:00 pm. Candidates are required to read all the relevant details such as pay scale, name, and a number of posts, age limit, education, application procedure regarding the Punjab Health Dept. Recruitment 2016 at the given area of our website.
Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016
Now those seeking the Govt Jobs in Punjab can check the Health and Family Welfare Jobs in Punjab. Candidates need to possess the required educational qualification to apply for the Punjab Health Department MO Recruitment 2016, without the required educational qualification one can not apply for the Punjab Health And Family Welfare Medical Officer Recruitment 2016. This is why one has to read the notification carefully before sending the application for the Punjab Medical Officer Walk in 2016.
- Name: Health & Family Welfare Department Punjab
- Name of the posts: Medical Officer (Specialists)
- Number of Posts: 339 Posts
- Location: Punjab
- Education: M.B.B.S. Degree
- Age: 18 and 37 years
- Salary / Pay Scale: 15600- 39100 + 5400 G.P
- Selection Process: Walk-In Interview
- Official Website: http://pbhealth.gov.in/
Punjab Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
The selection of the candidates for the DHFWS Punjab MO Recruitment will be based on the walk in interview, candidates need to send the application form to the department to go for the walk in interview. The candidates need to possess the M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in the requisite specialty. The age for the MO Recruitment is set to 18 and 37 years. Pay scale is 15600- 39100 + 5400 G.P. Candidates can now look at the given section for more details regarding the Punjab Health Department MO Recruitment 2016.
|Medical Officer (Specialists)||Anesthesia, ENT, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Medicine, Orthopedics, Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, Skin &VD, TB & Chest.|
DHFWS Punjab Recruitment 2016
|Name||Medical Officer (Specialists)|
|Age:||Between 18 and 37 years as on 1st Jan., 2016. Relaxation in upper age 5 years for SC/ BC, 10 years for Physically Handicapped|
|Education:||M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or Medical Council of India.|
|Salary:||15600- 39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance.|
Selection Process: The selection process for the Punjab Health And Family Welfare Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 will be made only through the interview. The total marks for interview will be 100.
Now M.B.B.S degree holders can send their application before the required date to apply for these posts. We have managed to give simple steps which will guide you about the application procedure. Candidates are required to read this information to apply for the Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016.
Punjab Health Department Application Form 2016
- Candidates nee to visit the DHFWS Punjab website pbhealth.gov.in.
- Now open the Punjab Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification.
- Read the notification carefully and download the application form.
- Send the application along with the scanned testimonials to the email [email protected] on or before 13.06.2016, 4:00 pm.
- Candidates need to attend the walk in Interview on 17/6/2016 (Friday) 10:00 am.
- The venue for the walk in interview is Auditorium , State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali) Contact No. 0172- 2266938.
- Candidates must go to the interview with the certificate of MBBS and MD/MS etc.