Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2016 at www.saraswatbank.com. Law Officers Vacancy. Apply Online.
Saraswat Bank has today issued the Saraswat Bank Notification 2016-17 for the post of Law Officers. Candidates who are exploring the Govt Jobs in Maharashtra can apply for the Saraswat Bank Law Officer Recruitment 2016. The application process for the Saraswat Bank Vacancy 2016 will be done online. Candidates need to apply within fifteen days, through Bank’s website www.saraswatbank.com. Saraswat bank recruitment online form 2016 is available online. This is the great opportunity for the candidates. Saraswat Bank is one of the leading and largest Urban Co-operative Bank in India. It provides plenty of career prospects every year. In the recent past, it has issued the Saraswat bank recruitment 2016 for clerk. Now candidates who like to submit the online application for the Law Officers Vacancy can do it online. Please check the given space for more details regarding the recruitment process such as how to submit an online application, educational details, age limit, Saraswat Bank Selection process etc. Read the given information for the Saraswat Bank Vacancy 2016.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2016
Now before checking the other details, please have a look at some of the very important details about the recruitment.
- Name of the Bank: Saraswat Bank
- Name of the Posts: Law Officers
- Number of Posts: 01 Posts
- SBI Apply Mode: Online
- Opening Date of Application: 06th July 2016
- Last Date to apply Online: 21th July 2016
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Selection Mode: Personal Interview
- SBI Website: www.saraswatbank.com
Saraswat Bank Law Officer Recruitment 2016
The recruitment notification states that this vacancy is based in Mumbai. Bank is looking for the Law Officers for Mumbai. So, candidates searching for the Bank Jobs in Mumbai should read this advertisement and apply accordingly. The candidates are required to have the Graduate/ Post Graduate to apply for the Saraswat bank law officers recruitment 2016. The selection would be made on the basis of interview. Job seekers who have recently cleared Solicitor examination can apply for the Saraswat Bank Law Officers Vacancy 2016. The Bank provides outstanding salary package and service environment equivalent to the best in the business.
Saraswat Bank Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Requirements
Age: The age of the candidates to apply for the recruitment should be between 18 to 30 years. Please check with the bank for more info.
Educational Qualification: Applicants who want to send the application for the Law Officers Recruitment 2016 must possess the Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree.
Salary: As per the industry standards. Refer to the official notification for more details.
Selection: The process of the selection is going to be done on the basis of the Interview. Candidates have to go through the interview process to get this post.
Saraswat Bank Law Officers Call Letters 2016-17
The candidates applying for the post will soon be issued the Saraswat Bank Law Officers Call Letters 2016-17. It will be done for the interview. So, if you have applied and want to get your call letter on time, please check bank’s website time to time along with this website. We will be updating this page with all latest information about the interview call letter.
How to Apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2016
Candidates can apply online through the bank’s website. Candidates need to fill the online application form and send it to the below-given address along with the required documents. Please read the given information on how to submit an online application for the Saraswat Bank Law Officers Recruitment 2016.
- Go to the bank’s website http://saraswatbank.com/.
- Now check the recruitment section.
- Open the Saraswat Bank Online application form 2016.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Print the system generated print out of the application.
- Paste Two copies of a recent passport size photograph on the application and on the call letter
- Valid proof of identity should also be mentioned and attached with the application.
- Sign the application form.
- Send the application form along with all required documents such as qualification, experience, age proof certificates, mark sheets, residence proof etc.
- Superscribe the envelope with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW OFFICER”.
- Send it to the Mrs. Pearl R. Varghese, General Manager & Head HRD. Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. (Scheduled Bank), Eknath Thakur Bhavan, Plot No. 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025.