UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 at www.upjn.org, 398 posts Routine Clerk & Stenographer – Awesome news for the candidates as UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 notification is issued by the UP Jal Nigam for 398 posts. The closing date to apply for the UP Jal Nigam Vacancy 2016 is 12th July 2016. Candidates can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs 2016 through Online mode. If you unfold the UP Jal Nigam website, you can read the notification for the Clerk Recruitment 2016. See the given section know more about the Educational Qualifications, Clerk salary, UP Jal Nigam age criteria, application procedure and selection process.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016
- Employer Name: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
- Name of Posts: Routine Clerk / Stenographer
- Total Number of Posts: 398 posts
- Requested Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years
- Qualification Conditions: 10th / SSC / 12th / 10+2 / HSC
- Procedure of Selection: Written examination and interview
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.upjn.org
- Closing date of Application: 12th July 2016
UP Jal Nigam Clerk Recruitment 2016
These jobs are based in Lucknow. So, those who are exploring for the govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply now. After examining the above simple info regarding the Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016, now take a look at the vacancy info. Go directly to the end of this site and see the complete points in regards to the recruitment.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 Opening Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
|Routine Clerk||335 Posts|
UP Jal Nigam Stenographer Recruitment 2016
Now according to the official advertisement of UP Jal Nigam, the candidates need to have the Matriculation/10th class and Intermediate/12th class for UP Jal Nigam Clerk Recruitment 2016. The selection of the candidates is going to be made in written examination and interview and the age limitation is set at 18 years to 40 years. The pay scale for the UP Jal Nigam Stenographer Recruitment 2016 is set to Rs.5200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-. Kindly refer to the notice.
Requested Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years will be the age requirement given for the job. Age relaxation for the backward communities will be applicable as per the rules.
Qualification Conditions: Matriculation/10th class and Intermediate/12th class / DOEACC / Typing certificate will be must apply for this vacancy. Candidates must check the recruitment notification for more.
Pay Scale: The candidates applying for the UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 will get the pay scale of Rs.5200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- if selected for the post.
Selection Process: Written examination and interview will decide the fate of the candidates.
How to apply for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016
- The official website of UP Jal Nigam must be checked out at www.upjn.org.
- Open and read the UP Jal Nigam Notification 2016.
- You must view and open the UP Jal Nigam Online Application Form.
- The application process will start from 21-06-2016 to 12-07-2016.
- The application form should be filled correctly.
- Submit the application form and take the printout.
Last Date: 12th July 2016
Get Notification / Apply Online.