UPSSSC Accountant Recruitment 2016 / Combined Assistant Accountant / Auditor Competitive Examination at upsssc.gov.in, 2874 posts Assistant Accountant and Auditor – Aspirants can now see the 2874 posts UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 notification for the post of Assistant Accountant and Auditor. UPSSSC has fixed the final date of UPSSSC Accountant Vacancy 2016 to 30th July 2016. The UPSSSC Combined Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016 application process will be finished Online. The official recruitment no, for the recruitment, is 12-EXAM/2016. The examination for the said post will be taken soon. The UPSSSC official website upsssc.gov.in is going to hold the UPSSSC Accountant Notification 2016. The recruiting process would be accomplished in Lucknow. So, aspirants must apply for the govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Now check the given section UPSSSC age, pay scale, Academic Qualifications, Assistant Accountant selection procedure and how to apply.
UPSSSC Accountant Recruitment 2016
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Vacancy Name: Assistant Accountant and Auditor
- Total Post: 2874 posts
- Application Method: Online
- Educational Criteria: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Required Age: 21 years to 40 years
- Location of Vacancy: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination / Personal Interview
- Web Address: upsssc.gov.in
- Closing Date: 30th July 2016
UPSSSC Combined Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016
Candidates are required to read the official notification very carefully to know all the steps regarding the online application process. The link of the official notification is given below. The above-mentioned list was the brief particulars about the UPSSSC Recruitment 2016, Full particulars are given below. Aspirants should avoid submitting an application without studying the whole notification.
UPSSSC Accountant Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Info
Assistant Accountant – 1913 Posts
Auditor – 259 Posts
UPSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2016
The aspirants will be given the pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade pay Rs.2800/- if picked for the Auditor Jobs 2016 in UPSSSC. Application fee of Rs. are required to be paid by the aspirants to apply. Age requirement for the UPSSSC Accountant Jobs 2016 would be 21 years to 40 years. The selection process would be finished through Written Examination / Personal Interview. The crucial educational condition would be Bachelors / Masters Degree in commerce from any distinguished Institution / board.
Required Age: Candidates must be aged between 21 years to 40 years. For the relaxation requirement of the job, please see the official notification at the link supplied below.
Educational Criteria: Bachelors / Masters Degree in commerce from any distinguished Institution / board.
Salary: The candidates who will be selected for the UPSSSC Accountant, Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2016 will be given pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade pay Rs.2800/.
Mode of Selection: The selection of the candidates for the UPSSSC Combined Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016 will be done in two phases, one is Written Examination and second is Personal Interview.
UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Vacancies Apply Online 2016
How to apply for UPSSSC Accountant Recruitment 2016
- Aspirants must go directly to the UPSSSC website upsssc.gov.in.
- Now read the official UPSSSC Notification 2016.
- Aspirants can now see the UPSSSC Accountant Online Application Form.
- Read all details before applying.
- Fill the application form with great care to avoid mistakes.
- Submit the application form and take the official printout.
- Wait for the UPSSSC Combined Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2016.
- UPSSSC Accountant Admit Card 2016 will be published 15 days before the exam and it will enable you to sit in the UPSSSC Combined Assistant Accountant / Auditor Competitive Examination 2016-2017.
Application End Date: 30th July 2016